This is my sum up for 2016. As always, I like to reflect on where I am in my journey. The last few weeks, I have read a lot of other post about how disappointed people are with this year.
This is what I got from 2016
I have not always been very self aware but when we stop and pay attention to ourselves, we make some remarkable discoveries…
1. What we do and what we say are not always the same
2. What we want and what we get don’t often match
3. What we like and what we settle for are different
4. What we start and what we finish couldn’t be further from each other
5. What we worship and what we think we believe are as night is to day
6. What we die for is a mystery
7. What we live for is confusing
You get it… right? So its important to be intentional in everything. Its probably not because of someone else.
Say WAIT A MINUTE!
What am I doing consistently? What do I keep going back to? Why is that? Do I want to be doing this? or “Ok, yes, yes! This is who I am! This is what I am going to do. Whatever it is NOW… Its time to find out what we REALLY WANT and what we REALLY intend to DO about it.